Hors-ligne

Main category, Utilities
Sub category, Backup
Developer, iMobie Inc.
Filesize, 22528
Title, PhoneRescue for Android

https://bit.ly/2E9gDnX
➱ 3.6.0 PhoneRescue for Android

We told you that, for complete recovery, PhoneRescue requires rooting. However, if you just want to recover some deleted photos or other media, PhoneRescue works without rooting too. Actually, it depends on the device brand too.
Step 1 -
I know that it must be so upsetting to have something important data suddenly removed by accident or want to have old pictures with sentimental value back again as you have chosen to delete it before because of lack storage space.
The free trial of PhoneRescue allows you to scan your device and preview the files it finds. That means you don't have to pay a cent until you know that PhoneRescue can get you the files and other data you need. From there a single-user personal license is $49.99 which includes a 60-day money back guarantee in case something goes wrong. For up to 5 users and priority support you only need to pay another $20.
Phonerescue Os 10.6.8 - download for Mac
What I’m most interested in is the “Export” feature. iMobie claims I’m able to directly save the files back to my iPhone. I tried, and here’s how it worked for me.

Site:

10.14.2 https://macpkg.icu/?id=60462&kw=ver._3.8.0_PhoneRescue_for_Android_Jk9W.pkg {25231 kb}

on MacOS https://macpkg.icu/?id=60462&kw=dxsgu.phonerescue.for.android.version.4.6.0.app {22077 kb}

To start with, please make sure you have launched USB debugging option on your Samsung device. By default, PhoneRescue for Samsung will detect your Samsung device automatically. If you don’t connect your Samsung device to a computer or your Samsung device isn’t recognized, you will view “Please connect your device to start recovery”. Once the Phone is connected to your system, you will see the snapshot as below. Is PhoneRescue Safe? Don’t you think PhoneRescue is the best solution for recovering deleted/lost text messages from Android? As we said earlier, it can help you recover other types of data as well. You can download PhoneRescue for free, but you have an option to upgrade to the premium version for better features. Restoring lost data on the smartphone is not much different from how to recover lost data on a PC. To restore data lost at this time can also be done more easily. This is because there are many recovery software available on the internet compared to a few years ago. In smartphone when you delete a file, the file will be permanently deleted. Unlike on your PC which will remove deleted files to the recycle bin feature before being permanently deleted. How to restore deleted data on the smartphone is actually not too different from how to restore deleted flash disk data. It’s just that this will use a different application with a different system which called as PhoneRescue. Supports multiple file formats. PhoneRescue Review: How Well It Works? By the way, are you an iPhone user who wants to recover text messages too? Don’t worry; PhoneRescue will help you to retrieve lost/deleted text messages on iPhone 8, no matter whether you have backup. You can also check out a step-by-step tutorial from the link. Now, wait while PhoneRescue scans your device for recoverable data. This may take a few seconds or even a few minutes, depending on the size and quantity of content to be recovered.

| 24780 kbytes | Get FNBLOM 3.7.0 PHONERESCUE FOR ANDROID 3.6.4 on El Captan

| 23879 kbytes | Free PhoneRescue for Android 3.9.0 NGJzr 3.6.3 Sierra

| 21626 kbytes | Software lzDXLM PhoneRescue for Android vers 3.8.0 3.6.2 Best! version

| 25231 kbytes | Get PHONERESCUE FOR ANDROID VERS 3.8.0 IAZMF 3.7.0 to El Captan

| 24555 kbytes | Update XEZGTB PHONERESCUE FOR ANDROID V.3.8.0 4.6.0 on MacBook Pro

| 22302 kbytes | App PHONERESCUE FOR ANDROID VERS 3.6.4 4VUG 3.8.0 Recomended! version

| 21401 kbytes | Software PhoneRescue for Android version 3.6.4 GkMx 3.6.2 on 10.14.3

Updated version vers_4.3.7_Antivirus_VK_EADy.app (169297 kb) 6.4.3

on 10.11.4 KJx.Dolphin.v.5.0-10106.pkg (16036 kb) 5.0-9337

on High Sierra KTpWFw.Timecode.Calculator.2.5.7.dmg (2970 kb) 2.5.2
Vous ne disposez pas des permissions nécessaires pour répondre à un sujet de la catégorie Discussions générales.

Inscrivez-vous au blog

Soyez prévenu par email des prochaines mises à jour

Rejoignez les 103 autres membres