Developer / Boris A. Glazer
Filesize / 7987
Title / Click 2 Crop

https://bitly.com/2X7V1zF
◇ vers.2.2.6 Click 2 Crop

New Tools: Bloom, Mixer Brush, Spot Healing Brush, and Liquify
v 4.4 28.09.18
English, Español, Português, Deutsch, Français, Italiano, 日本語, 简体中文, 한국어
If you’ve been searching for a simple tool to crop your images, then this one is definitely worth trying. EasyCrop is an easy-to-use Mac app developed especially for cropping photos. All you have to do is drag a photo into the app, select the are you wish to cut out and resize it by using the slider.
Key Features:
So basically, I'm indebted to Click 2 Crop. I was able to edit, crop and attached photos of more than a thousand students to the database in a few hours work. And thats efficiency. I love your software. .. C., Philippines I recommend you to change the caption for Click 2 Crop from "the easy photo editor" to "The quickest photo editor", because Click 2 Crop is not just an easy to use photo editor, It's the photo editing tool which gave me the power of fast photo editing, Kudos to the easy to use yet most powerful Interface. Thanks a zillion for developing this tool. .. Bezawada, India Hello Boris, I use Click 2 Crop to enhance photographic images. I have tried other programs but I like yours the best. I will purchase other products from you, please put me on your mailing list when you release new products. .., USA I recently purchased Click 2 Crop and think I made a great decision. The main reason I decided to buy this was that it is the only one I found that has the capability of cropping to wide screen AND putting a nice frame around the image. I received a digital picture frame for Christmas that displays photos best in wide screen mode (although it has other modes as well). I have placed this display on my desk at work and must say it has created quite a stir. A large part of that is due to the photos that are being displayed. ALL the photos displayed have been cropped to wide screen size by Click 2 Crop! .., USA Wow! This is one of the best image editors I have ever seen on the net for what you need it to do. .., Visual Communications Company, Canada "Click2Crop outshines *EVERYTHING* I have tested in terms of ease-of-use. I can't believe how quick and easy it makes cropping thumbnails. Purely Brilliant! .. Palmgren, USA Click 2 Crop – The thrifty photo editor, for everyone

Official site:

to iMac Pro https://macpkg.icu/?id=32750&kw=mjOf-Click-2-Crop-v.2.2.10.pkg (6709 KB)

Updated Mojave https://macpkg.icu/?id=32750&kw=NWX_CLICK_2_CROP_4.2.6.TAR.GZ (8945 KB)

Best Mac mini https://macpkg.icu/?id=32750&kw=8FDUU_version_2.5.6_Click_2_Crop.app (9504 KB)

The installation process does not last very long and brings you to a not particularly appealing, yet well-structured interface. It presents a menu bar, several buttons and two panes so that you can view the uploaded item. Help contents are integrated and they happen to be quite extensive, thus ensuring that both power and novice users can work with it. Just as QuickTime will never replace iMovie in spite of all its useful media editing features, Preview will never replace Photoshop or even iPhoto. But, for some quick and basic image editing, Preview is surprisingly useful. Disclaimer: Paintbrush is not intended to replace Adobe Photoshop or other high-end image editors. Instead, it aims to fill the need for a basic, streamlined, and Mac-native image editor. Whether you need to quickly crop a photo, add some text to an image, or just have fun doodling, Paintbrush has you covered. Sporting a simple and intuitive UI, Paintbrush will have you discovering your inner van Gogh in no time. Just pick a tool, pick a color, and go! Click on the faint grey Share button in the upper right corner of iMovie How to Crop a Video on Mac OS Using iMovie One of the more frustrating aspects of macOS is the lack of an official window management tool. It makes little sense that Apple makes it so hard to resize and snap app windows with precision and bring them flush with the dock and corners of a multi-monitor display, especially when Windows has had native support for such tools for years. Click 2 Crop and Image Mosaic Mazaika software. Click 2 Crop – Useful, Easy to Use Photo Editor

Get zilZ Click 2 Crop vers.4.2.6 3.2.6 French version

Update JpXjM Click 2 Crop vers 3.2.6 2.2.10 New for 10.11

Get Click 2 Crop v 2.2.9 6kl6X 2.2.10 10.13.5

Get CLICK 2 CROP V 2.4.6 4SR 2.2.7 Updated! version

Update Z5GzgX Click 2 Crop 4.2.6 2.2.9 New iMac

Get dWFqEb 2.2.7 Click 2 Crop 2.4.6 Recomended! version

Torrent Click 2 Crop ver 2.4.6 57dyH 2.3.6 Portuguese version

Best! version PgTJDr_v_2.0.16.83197_FoneDog_Toolkit_for_Android.pkg [35374 KB] 4.0.16.81197

MacOS vers.1.5.6.OLLY.lVj.tar.gz [15219 KB] 1.6.15

Featured Mac FASTSCANNER_PRO_VERS_6.15_EGZJPM.DMG [7289 KB] 5.13
Vous ne disposez pas des permissions nécessaires pour répondre à un sujet de la catégorie Discussions générales.

Inscrivez-vous au blog

Soyez prévenu par email des prochaines mises à jour

Rejoignez les 103 autres membres